UT2004


This is the webpage I've made for DESN104.It's a computer game, I'm trying to achieve nevigation throughout a gaming environment.
The softwares I use to create this unit environment are 3dsmax, photoshop, solidworks, dreamweaver. Basically what I did are first create an object in solidworks and import it into 3dsmax. After that using 3dsmax customize a texture for my object, finally import it into my gaming environment. My environment is called the "Heaven, Earth and Hell." This is a very beautiful and unique environment with many trigers around to nevigate players.
This was my work from last trimester and it was quite successful. The reason I chose it was because it represents the media I am interested in and it is a good representation of my style as a designer.

2 comments:

Zongming Bai 112 said...

Your blog is so colourful. I liked it.

Shengying Cai said...

Good job, gota paw u on this map next time :P